4 Nov 2011

my beauty mess



When i grew up become teen,
and  when i began try to understand 'bout what love is
In my mind, i just think that love is just for parents, and GOD, at first
But then u come into my life,
fill my days, give me some hopes.
Getting closer with me
Till how closed we're, till you call me "darling"

      Just be honest,
      Since we went out together on February 6th to had a little vacation
      I still think about it all the time
      Even i still remember the way what we've through
      Till i ever bring it in my dream
      Just because i can't get the memories of you off my mind

At that time
U always protect me well,
walked both behind and beside me,
waiting for me if i leaved by,
bring my belonging,
just never let me walk alone
And it run for a quiet long time

      But after you make me bloom,
      then you go, leave me alone
      without any reason
      Never talk or have some contact with me anymore

And it's hurt
Broke my felling of you,
is that what u want now ha?
Getting closer, give some hopes, give some sunshine, and then just leave it out finally?

      But now you make me know,
      that i can't fall easier to some one's word
      And i can't believe more or too closer to some one
      if i don't want to be hurt by them.
      One word i wanna say to you,
      Actually, i can't breathe without you,
      but you did something that make me have to



1 komentar:

  1. 4 nov 2011?
    that's 1 year a go.
    I think u much stronger now. oneday, hope u will get someone like me....
    ups...
    i mean better than all your expectation.
    smile bel! :)

    BalasHapus